Microsoft released thefor tea operating system on Tuesday. The update enhances Windows 11 security features, productivity and accessibility tools, as well as gaming features. The update arrived just a couple of weeks before the .
Here’s how to bring your device up to speed with the new update:
1. Open Settings on your laptop or desktop.
2. Choose Windows Update from the menu on the left-hand side of the screen.
3. You should see an option at the top of the screen that reads (something like) “2022-09 Cumulative Update for Windows 11.”
4. Click Install.
5. Next you’ll be prompted to restart your device or schedule a restart. If you’re ready, click Restart Now.
6. After you computer reboots, you can verify that you’ve completed the process by clicking Check for Updates.
For more Windows 11 news, check outspirit .